Mani Sharma is a legendary music director and there is no denying that fact. His son, Mahati Swara Sagar is also a noted composer and is doing multiple films as a music director.
Now, the good news is that Mahati Sagar is all set to marry on the 24th of this month. What’s special is that Sagar is marrying singer Sanjana who has also crooned some famous songs in Telugu.
The wedding will be held in Chennai and the reception will be done in Hyderabad’s Golconda Resorts on the 29th of this month. Well, here’s wishing Mani Sharma and his family hearty congrats.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda