National award-winning Bollywood heroine Kangana Ranaut is currently shooting for Manikarnika, Tollywood director Krish’s ambitious historical biopic on Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai. Manikarnika is slated for release on April 27, 2018.
According to the latest reports in Mumbai tabloids, Manikarnika team has given strict orders to Kangana against talking about her personal affairs and especially the murky scandal involving Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan during Manikarnika’s promotions.
Apparently, Manikarnika team is apprehensive about the negative vibes that may surround their film after Kangana’s last release, Simran, bit the dust amid a lot of adversity.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad