National award-winning Bollywood heroine Kangana Ranaut is currently shooting for Manikarnika, Tollywood director Krish’s ambitious historical biopic on Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai. Manikarnika is slated for release on April 27, 2018.
According to the latest reports in Mumbai tabloids, Manikarnika team has given strict orders to Kangana against talking about her personal affairs and especially the murky scandal involving Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan during Manikarnika’s promotions.
Apparently, Manikarnika team is apprehensive about the negative vibes that may surround their film after Kangana’s last release, Simran, bit the dust amid a lot of adversity.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das