National award-winning Bollywood heroine Kangana Ranaut is currently shooting for Manikarnika, Tollywood director Krish’s ambitious historical biopic on Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai. Manikarnika is slated for release on April 27, 2018.
According to the latest reports in Mumbai tabloids, Manikarnika team has given strict orders to Kangana against talking about her personal affairs and especially the murky scandal involving Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan during Manikarnika’s promotions.
Apparently, Manikarnika team is apprehensive about the negative vibes that may surround their film after Kangana’s last release, Simran, bit the dust amid a lot of adversity.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar