The teaser of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi caught the audience attention and raised expectations on the film. The film is scheduled for a January 25th release.
Now, the latest update is that this film has wrapped up its entire shooting formalities today. After the film’s original director Krish got busy with NTR biopic, Kangana Ranaut has taken over the directorial responsibilities and finished the balance work.
The film has a story provided by V.Vijayendar Prasad and is being bankrolled by Zee Studios.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allari Naresh hopes to change fortunes with his new avatar
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat