Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently shooting his intense romantic drama, Duet, in Belgrade, Serbia. The director and his team are shooting several crucial action episodes and a song in this schedule.
This is almost a decade later that Mani is shooting abroad, after his 2006 film Guru, which was shot in Turkey for a few flashback episodes. Duet has Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari playing lead roles. The film will be releasing in the third week of February.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu not at all bothered about this aspect?
- Tollywood-April too goes for a toss
- Vishnu Manchu reveals how Lockdown21 is affecting him
- My wife slapped me after seeing Chiru’s Bangkok tweet: Puri Jagan
- Corona impact: Star hero’s film unit stuck in a foreign country
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?