Manisha Koirala was quite a sensation in Tollywood during the 90’s. However Manisha’s life took a setback when she was diagnosed with cancer. But after a year long treatment in the US , Manisha has recovered quite well and is raring to get back to work.
According to her latest interview given to a leading daily, Manisha said that she is very keen on doing supporting roles and also doesn’t mind working in the south. Manisha Koirala has worked in memorable films in the south like Bombay, Criminal and Oke Okkadu.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections