Manisha Koirala was quite a sensation in Tollywood during the 90’s. However Manisha’s life took a setback when she was diagnosed with cancer. But after a year long treatment in the US , Manisha has recovered quite well and is raring to get back to work.
According to her latest interview given to a leading daily, Manisha said that she is very keen on doing supporting roles and also doesn’t mind working in the south. Manisha Koirala has worked in memorable films in the south like Bombay, Criminal and Oke Okkadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down