Manisha Koirala was quite a sensation in Tollywood during the 90’s. However Manisha’s life took a setback when she was diagnosed with cancer. But after a year long treatment in the US , Manisha has recovered quite well and is raring to get back to work.
According to her latest interview given to a leading daily, Manisha said that she is very keen on doing supporting roles and also doesn’t mind working in the south. Manisha Koirala has worked in memorable films in the south like Bombay, Criminal and Oke Okkadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Costly set to be erected for Nani’s next
- Mahesh Babu’s next gets an interesting title?
- My film bigger than Bahaubali 2 says, Amitabh Bachchan
- Young hero beats lockdown blues with a stunning makeover
- Poll : Apart from NTR-Charan, which aspect of RRR are you waiting for?
- Lockdown Review : What are the odds – Hindi film on Netflix