Manisha Koirala was quite a sensation in Tollywood during the 90’s. However Manisha’s life took a setback when she was diagnosed with cancer. But after a year long treatment in the US , Manisha has recovered quite well and is raring to get back to work.
According to her latest interview given to a leading daily, Manisha said that she is very keen on doing supporting roles and also doesn’t mind working in the south. Manisha Koirala has worked in memorable films in the south like Bombay, Criminal and Oke Okkadu.
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation