Actress Manisha Koirala, who mesmerized Tollywood with films like Criminal and Bombay, was in news for her cancer scare recently. She has recovered quite well, and is back in the limelight yet again. The 44 year old award winning actress, is all set to adopt a baby girl now.
Speaking about her decision, Manisha said that adoption was always on her mind, but backed out due to her health issues. She also went on to add that the relationship between a child and her mother, is the most sacred and unconditional. Manisha Koirala is currently back in Mumbai, and is planning for a re-entry in films. Well, we wish her the best of luck for her baby girl, and hope that she bounces back strongly.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes