On the occasion of her birthday, actress-filmmaker Manjula Ghattamaneni unveiled a new campaign, Manasuku Nachindi. This morning, Manjula released a video in which she was seen explaining how she has overcome her failures by empowering herself.
Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi – Follow Your Heart is a campaign to create a platform, where people get to share their stories of conquering fear by following their hearts. Manjula’s brother, Superstar Mahesh Babu, took to Twitter and appreciated the campaign, saying its a ‘cool initiative’.
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up