Super Star Mahesh Babu’s sister Manjula has been producing films for quite some time now. She was one of the partners of super hit film ‘Pokiri’ and later on produced Telugu version of ‘Ye Maya Chesave’ in the direction of Goutham Vasudev Menon.
The movie was very well received and was declared a hit. It went on to run for 100 days in few of the centres and was the first big break for Naga Chaitanya. The movie has also marked the debut of super successful Samantha. Recently, yesteryear’s SuperStar Krishna has revealed that, although the movie was declared a hit, the producer of the movie Manjula has suffered a loss of close to 2 crores. Krishna has blamed the present distribution system as the reason behind the loss.
Right now, Manjula is all set to partner with corporate giant ‘UTV productions’ to produce a film with Mahesh Babu. More details on the project will be updated later.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?