Super Star Mahesh Babu’s sister Manjula has been producing films for quite some time now. She was one of the partners of super hit film ‘Pokiri’ and later on produced Telugu version of ‘Ye Maya Chesave’ in the direction of Goutham Vasudev Menon.
The movie was very well received and was declared a hit. It went on to run for 100 days in few of the centres and was the first big break for Naga Chaitanya. The movie has also marked the debut of super successful Samantha. Recently, yesteryear’s SuperStar Krishna has revealed that, although the movie was declared a hit, the producer of the movie Manjula has suffered a loss of close to 2 crores. Krishna has blamed the present distribution system as the reason behind the loss.
Right now, Manjula is all set to partner with corporate giant ‘UTV productions’ to produce a film with Mahesh Babu. More details on the project will be updated later.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru duo to team up again?
- Janhvi Kapoor’s Netflix debut with a short film
- Bangkok schedule for Balakrishna’s next gets a wrap up date
- Rajasekhar’s next is a thriller
- NKR’s Entha Manchivadavura locks its release for festive season
- Andrea-Anjali’s controversial Tamil film finally gears up for its Telugu release