Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 released on Friday to mixed reviews. But thanks to the positive pre-release buzz, the film collected a decent day 1 share of Rs 5.03 crore worldwide. However, the film’s collections started dropping from the second day.
In Nizam, on its day 3, Manmadhudu 2 collected a share of Rs 54 lakhs from a gross of Rs 1.25 crore. The film’s 3-day Nizam total is Rs 2.28 crores. Monday being a Bakrid holiday will help Manmadhudu 2 post some decent shares across the state. However, it remains to be seen if the film can stand firm from Tuesday onwards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru, Ranarangam’s first weekend Nizam collections
- Suresh Babu unveils Choosi Choodangaane’s first look
- Bunny is all praise for Evaru
- Want to see Prabhas as an international star: Krishnam Raju
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-08-2019
- Adivi Sesh thanks Nag, Bunny and Samantha