Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 released on Friday to mixed reviews. But thanks to the positive pre-release buzz, the film collected a decent day 1 share of Rs 5.03 crore worldwide. However, the film’s collections started dropping from the second day.
In Nizam, on its day 3, Manmadhudu 2 collected a share of Rs 54 lakhs from a gross of Rs 1.25 crore. The film’s 3-day Nizam total is Rs 2.28 crores. Monday being a Bakrid holiday will help Manmadhudu 2 post some decent shares across the state. However, it remains to be seen if the film can stand firm from Tuesday onwards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priyanka Jawalkar eagerly awaits her Kollywood debut
- Poor luck continues for Telugu girl?
- Vishwak Sen to foray into digital world
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while