Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 released on Friday to mixed reviews. But thanks to the positive pre-release buzz, the film collected a decent day 1 share of Rs 5.03 crore worldwide. However, the film’s collections started dropping from the second day.
In Nizam, on its day 3, Manmadhudu 2 collected a share of Rs 54 lakhs from a gross of Rs 1.25 crore. The film’s 3-day Nizam total is Rs 2.28 crores. Monday being a Bakrid holiday will help Manmadhudu 2 post some decent shares across the state. However, it remains to be seen if the film can stand firm from Tuesday onwards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?