All eyes are on Manmadhudu’s sequel. The film has Nagarjuna collaborating with actor turned director Rahul Ravindran. Nag himself will be bankrolling this project. Rakul Preet and Payal Rajput are the leading ladies in the movie. There have also been several unconfirmed reports that Nag’s daughter-in-law Samantha will be seen in a cameo in the movie.
According to the latest updates, Manmadhudu 2’s first schedule will commence in Hyderabad from March 25 and it will be wrapped up by April 4. After a short break, the unit will then fly to Portugal on April 12 for a major schedule. Young music composer Chaitan Bharadwaj of RX100 fame will score the soundtrack for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret