Manmadhudu 2 is getting a mixed response from the audience. The film is an urban comedy which has slowed down in the last few days in spite of being holidays.
The latest we hear is that the film has made 8.7 crores share worldwide after the first four days of its release which is less.
The film’s pre-release business is set at 20 crores and the film needs to have a solid second week to be in a safe zone. Rahul Ravindran directs this film which has Rakul Preet as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2
- Pooja Hegde spills the beans on Nani and her many other things
- This is how star director keeps himself busy during this lockdown