Shankar’s upoming film Manoharudu is one of the most awaited films of the year in both Telugu and Tamil cinema. Vikram is playing the lead role in this action entertainer and it’s the first time the duo has collaborated since Aparichitudu, which released back in 2005.
The film’s shooting is almost over, except for a song. Meanwhile, the film’s post production is going on in full swing. Recently, Vikram wrapped up dubbing his voice for the first half of the film and buzz is that he has been asked to take rest before he begins dubbing for the second half. Apparently, Shankar had insisted that he wants a complete variation in Vikram’s voice,, since he’s playing two different roles. Amy Jackson is playing the lead role opposite Vikram and this is her biggest project till date.
A R Rahman is scoring the music and PC Sreeram is the cinematographer. Aascar Ravichandran is producing the film and it’ll hit the screens in summer this year.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA