Manchu Manoj’s intense war drama based on the Sri Lankan civil war, Okkadu Migiladu, was supposed to release on September 8. However, the film was later postponed to October.
While the makers claimed that the film’s VFX work is taking longer than expected, there were reports in a section of media that the censor board had refused to clear certain sensitive scenes in Okkadu Migiladu.
Today, concerned about the censor board’s tough stand against the film, a Twitter follower expressed his support for Manoj’s unrelenting penchant for attempting good cinema like Okkadu Migiladu. The actor assured his fan and told him, “nobody can stop the truth”.
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) September 14, 2017
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh