Yeah, you read it right. Manchu Manoj is directing Nandamuri Balakrishna! Now before you start wondering, this is only for the climax fight sequence of the movie ‘UKUP’. Manoj is directing the action sequence that will be shot on Balakrishna, Sonu Sood and himself. The news was confirmed by Manoj on Twitter. Manoj is famous for coming up with some stunning action sequences so we will have to wait and see what plans he has in mind for this one. The movie has Balakrishna in a crucial role. Manoj and Deeksha Seth will be seen as the lead pair in the film and Sekhar Raja is the director.
‘Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ , a.k.a. UKUP will hit the screens this summer. Lakshmi Manchu is the producer of this movie and Bobo Shashi has composed the music.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director