Manchu Manoj’s Bindaas, which released in 2010, is one of the biggest hits in his career. Directed by young filmmaker Veeru Potla, the film is an action cum family entertainer. The latest update reveals that Manoj is keen on doing Bindaas 2 in the direction of Veeru Potla. It is heard that Veeru Potla is also interested in working with Manoj on this project.
Reports further say that the talks are currently going on and an official confirmation will be out very soon. Manchu Manoj is currently busy shooting for his next film in the direction of Dasaradh. Veeru Potla, who directed Doosukeltha in 2013, is yet to announce his next project.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director