Manoj Manchu’s comeback film has been announced in style recently. Debutant Varun Korukonda is directing the movie, and he also has penned the story and screenplay. The film is titled What The Fish. Manam Manam Barampuram is the tagline.
Marking the actor’s birthday today, the makers launched the first look glimpse. We get to see Manoj in different get-ups, and he says a dialogue, “I’m a bad child… I’m coming for you… Find a place to hide… I’m a bad child… The war has begun… Find a place to run.” The words Atomic craze, raw, grit, and guns blazing describe the film’s theme.
It seems the film has a novel concept. What The Fish is being mounted on a large scale by Vishal Bezawada and Surya Bezawada under the banners of 6ix Cinemas & A film by V. Currently, the shoot is happening in the beautiful Toronto city. The film will be shot in multiple languages and will have its music composed by Shakthikanth Karthick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays the villain in Indian 2?
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food