The theatrical trailer of Manchu Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu has been released this morning and it is already catching everyone’s attention. The film is based on the LTTE ethnic conflict and Manoj will be seen in dual roles, LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran and a college student.
The intense and dramatically shot war footage, the plight of the refugees and Manoj’s portrayal of the LTTE Tiger and his baritone voice come in for special praise in the trailer. It looks like the debutant director Ajay Andrews Nuthakki has an intriguing film up his sleeve.
Okkadu Migiladu stars Anisha Ambrose as the female lead. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth are jointly producing the movie. The film is releasing on September 8th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series