The theatrical trailer of Manchu Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu has been released this morning and it is already catching everyone’s attention. The film is based on the LTTE ethnic conflict and Manoj will be seen in dual roles, LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran and a college student.
The intense and dramatically shot war footage, the plight of the refugees and Manoj’s portrayal of the LTTE Tiger and his baritone voice come in for special praise in the trailer. It looks like the debutant director Ajay Andrews Nuthakki has an intriguing film up his sleeve.
Okkadu Migiladu stars Anisha Ambrose as the female lead. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth are jointly producing the movie. The film is releasing on September 8th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi crosses a magic figure in this region
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- National media covers fans’ mania on NTR’s b’day eve
- Speculations rife on Pawan’s acting comeback after exit polls
- Will Rakul score her first hit in Bollywood?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-05-2019