The principal shooting of Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Potugadu began earlier today. The film is currently being shot in Bijapur and the entire film will be extensively shot in Karnataka for the next two months. “Reached Bijapur sun burnin us like omelets:)) lol … My costume is thick wedding shervani in 40 degrees … God save me ,” Manoj posted on Twitter yesterday.
Kannada director Pawan Wadeyar is directing this film and Lagadapati Sridhar is producing the film. Interestingly, there are four heroines in the film and their names have been kept under wraps for the time being. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year. After Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara, this is the first film which Manoj has begun shooting after almost a year.
- Young hero’s name change becomes a hot topic
- Samantha to enthrall her fans with 3 movies this summer
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next