Hero Manchu Manoj is deeply upset with his upcoming war drama, Okkadu Migiladu, not getting enough theaters for a wide release. Okkadu Migiladu is releasing on November 10, but the film’s team is finding it difficult to secure more screens in the twin Telugu states due to competition.
Manoj took part in an intense debate on a popular Telugu news channel last night and said that the film distribution has become too difficult for small players and demanded the entire distribution system be overhauled. Manoj hoped that Tollywood bigwigs will come together and chalk out new strategies to bail out small producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramaniam’s health
- Sridevi fasted an entire week for this superstar’s health
- Nagarjuna wows in triple roles in Bigg Boss 4’s latest promo
- I’m waiting for their weddings: Ram Charan
- Even a common display tag of Happy Birthday Pawan Kalyan trending
- Latest- Sushanth Singh was paying ex-girlfriend’s EMI’s