Hero Manchu Manoj is deeply upset with his upcoming war drama, Okkadu Migiladu, not getting enough theaters for a wide release. Okkadu Migiladu is releasing on November 10, but the film’s team is finding it difficult to secure more screens in the twin Telugu states due to competition.
Manoj took part in an intense debate on a popular Telugu news channel last night and said that the film distribution has become too difficult for small players and demanded the entire distribution system be overhauled. Manoj hoped that Tollywood bigwigs will come together and chalk out new strategies to bail out small producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?