Following the modest response to his latest release, Gunturodu, Manchu Manoj is gearing up to complete the remaining portions of Okkadu Migiladu, an intense action thriller based on the Sri Lankan LTTE conflict.
The film stars Regina Cassandra as its female lead. Now, young starlet Anisha Ambrose too has been roped in to play a crucial role in the movie. Okkadu Migiladu is being directed by Ajay Andrews Nuthakki. SN Reddy is producing the movie under Padmaja films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star