Manchu Manoj is going to be seen as the slain LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran in his forthcoming action drama, Okkadu Migiladu. The film’s entire shooting has wrapped up today and the post-production work is going on at a brisk pace.
Okkadu Migiladu is an intense war drama and it stars Anisha Ambrose as the film’s female lead. Anisha will be seen in the role of a journalist, while Manoj will also be essaying a college student’s role.
Ajay Andrews Nuthakki is making his directorial debut in Tollywood with this movie, which is being produced by SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas