Manchu Manoj is going to be seen as the slain LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran in his forthcoming action drama, Okkadu Migiladu. The film’s entire shooting has wrapped up today and the post-production work is going on at a brisk pace.
Okkadu Migiladu is an intense war drama and it stars Anisha Ambrose as the film’s female lead. Anisha will be seen in the role of a journalist, while Manoj will also be essaying a college student’s role.
Ajay Andrews Nuthakki is making his directorial debut in Tollywood with this movie, which is being produced by SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?