Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film based on the LTTE ethnic conflict, Okkadu Migiladu, is gearing up for a grand release on November 10. Manoj will be seen in dual roles – as LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran in the war-torn Sri Lanka and a college student in India.
According to the latest updates, Okkadu Migiladu’s censor formalities have been completed finally and the film has received a UA certificate from the CBFC. The film’s runtime is locked at 141 minutes. The film is going to have a huge release in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and Kannada simultaneously.
Debutant Ajay Andrews Nuthakki has directed this movie and also played a crucial role in it. The film stars Anisha Ambrose as the female lead. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth have jointly produced the movie.
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP
- Jayaprada joins BJP
- RX100’s Hindi remake finds its lead actress