Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film based on the LTTE ethnic conflict, Okkadu Migiladu, is gearing up for a grand release on November 10. Manoj will be seen in dual roles – as LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran in the war-torn Sri Lanka and a college student in India.
According to the latest updates, Okkadu Migiladu’s censor formalities have been completed finally and the film has received a UA certificate from the CBFC. The film’s runtime is locked at 141 minutes. The film is going to have a huge release in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and Kannada simultaneously.
Debutant Ajay Andrews Nuthakki has directed this movie and also played a crucial role in it. The film stars Anisha Ambrose as the female lead. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth have jointly produced the movie.
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar