Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film based on the LTTE ethnic conflict, Okkadu Migiladu, is gearing up for a grand release on November 10. Manoj will be seen in dual roles – as LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran in the war-torn Sri Lanka and a college student in India.
According to the latest updates, Okkadu Migiladu’s censor formalities have been completed finally and the film has received a UA certificate from the CBFC. The film’s runtime is locked at 141 minutes. The film is going to have a huge release in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and Kannada simultaneously.
Debutant Ajay Andrews Nuthakki has directed this movie and also played a crucial role in it. The film stars Anisha Ambrose as the female lead. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth have jointly produced the movie.
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak