Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Okkadu Migiladu will now release in the first week of October, as per the latest buzz in the industry. Earlier, the film was supposed to release on September 8; however, Manoj himself confirmed that the film has been postponed to October since the team needed more time for the post-production.
Directed by Ajay Nuthhaki, the film stars Manoj and Anisha Ambrose in lead roles. Manoj will be playing two different roles in this action drama and one of them is inspired from LTTE Chief Prabhakaran.
Okkadu Migiladu will hit the screens in both Telugu and Tamil, and if the trailer is anything to go by, it looks like Manchu Manoj will hit the bull’s eye this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture
- Disappointing news for Sai Pallavi fans
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?