Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Okkadu Migiladu will now release in the first week of October, as per the latest buzz in the industry. Earlier, the film was supposed to release on September 8; however, Manoj himself confirmed that the film has been postponed to October since the team needed more time for the post-production.
Directed by Ajay Nuthhaki, the film stars Manoj and Anisha Ambrose in lead roles. Manoj will be playing two different roles in this action drama and one of them is inspired from LTTE Chief Prabhakaran.
Okkadu Migiladu will hit the screens in both Telugu and Tamil, and if the trailer is anything to go by, it looks like Manchu Manoj will hit the bull’s eye this time.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement