Post his meeting with the cops, Dil Raju spoke to the media and said that a few members in the industry are not able to digest DJ’s solid collections and are creating some negative publicity for the film.
He also added that they are degrading the film through various trolls on social media and requested everyone not to believe this and watch the film on the big screen with their entire family.
DJ is nearing its 50 crore mark and is going pretty strong in all its areas of release. Harish Shankar directs this film which has music by DSP.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections