Century hero Srikanth is one person who is always honest and hard working. His films are always family oriented, and his upcoming film Devaraaya is gearing up for release soon. Srikanth will be playing a double role and will be seen as the renowned King Krishna Devarayulu. At a recent press conference Srikanth shared his experiences about the film and said “Devaraaya has come out well despite many people creating a rumor that there is lot of vulgarity. My other character Dora Babu is a happy go lucky one and has no vulgarity at all. You would surely like me in Devaraaya, as it is the best film that I have done lately” Devaraya is directed by Nani Krishna and is all set to release on 23rd November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka