Legendary Hollywood filmmakers Martin Scorsese and Christopher Nolan felicitated Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan for his contribution to preserve India’s film heritage. Martin and Nolan, who have been striving to preserve film heritage for years, presented International Federation of Film Archives (FIAF) Award to Amitabh Bachchan via a virtual ceremony.
Big B took to Instagram and shared a picture of him receiving the award from filmmaker and Film Heritage Foundation chief Shivendra Singh Dungarpur. “I had the privilege of meeting this living legend a few years ago. You realise the importance of everything you have done for the preservation of India’s film heritage,” Nolan said about Amitabh.
Thanking Martin and Nolan, Amitabh Bachchan wrote, “Our commitment to the cause of saving India’s film heritage is unshakeable and Film Heritage Foundation will continue its efforts to build a nationwide movement to save our films.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song
- Dil Raju confirms ICON with Allu Arjun