Director Maruthi, who is on a roll with a string of Box Office hits, is going to team up with his longtime friend and producer Bunny Vasu. The film will be produced on Batch B Entertainment banner. Noted PRO Sreenivas Kumar (SKN) will be the co-producer of this venture.
Maruthi is busy with ‘Kotta Janta’, featuring Allu Sirish and Regina. This movie is being produced on Geetha Arts banner and Bunny Vasu is overseeing the production of that project as well. After the completion of ‘Kotta Janta’, Maruthi and Bunny Vasu will start work on this venture.
The official press note does not reveal too many details. “A leading hero and heroine will be seen in our film. It will be a youthful entertainer and top class technicians will work on our project”, it says.
Bunny Vasu, SKN and Maruthi are friends in real life and they are now collaborating successfully in their professional lives as well.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake