Director Maruthi’s previous film, Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu, released last year and failed to set the cash registers ringing. Of late, he has been busy planning his next film. Meanwhile, there have been a few reports in the last few days that Maruthi may team up with his BBM hero Nani and even Sai Dharam Tej for another project.
This evening, Maruthi took to Twitter and clarified about his next film. He said that he would definitely like to work with the heroes being rumored to be part of his next project. The director went on to reveal that he is still busy scripting for his next film and that he will announce all the details once he completes the script.
Dearest media friends
Saw many combinations (news articles) about my next film on my time line, would love to do with all the heroes you have mentioned, But for now I am busy writing a script which made me exicited. Will announce the details once it finished. Thanks to all
— Maruthi director (@DirectorMaruthi) February 9, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo