Director Maruthi’s previous film, Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu, released last year and failed to set the cash registers ringing. Of late, he has been busy planning his next film. Meanwhile, there have been a few reports in the last few days that Maruthi may team up with his BBM hero Nani and even Sai Dharam Tej for another project.
This evening, Maruthi took to Twitter and clarified about his next film. He said that he would definitely like to work with the heroes being rumored to be part of his next project. The director went on to reveal that he is still busy scripting for his next film and that he will announce all the details once he completes the script.
Dearest media friends
Saw many combinations (news articles) about my next film on my time line, would love to do with all the heroes you have mentioned, But for now I am busy writing a script which made me exicited. Will announce the details once it finished. Thanks to all
— Maruthi director (@DirectorMaruthi) February 9, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans