Following the modest response to his 2016 film, Babu Bangaram, director Maruthi is keen on bouncing back with a solid hit. He is currently directing a youthful romantic entertainer titled Mahanubhavudu, starring Sharwanand and Mehreen as the main leads.
Mahanubhavudu’s song shooting is going on in the picturesque Pollachi village in Tamil Nadu. Unit members say that just like Maruthi’s 2015 blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, Mahanubhavudu too will have a unique concept.
Mahanubhavudu is being produced by UV Creations banner. SS Thaman is the film’s music composer.
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?
- Spokesperson opens up about Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Popular Tamil TV host to debut in Tollywood
- KGF hero Yash gets police protection after attack
- Aakashavaani’s shoot underway in this picturesque tribal village