Following the modest response to his 2016 film, Babu Bangaram, director Maruthi is keen on bouncing back with a solid hit. He is currently directing a youthful romantic entertainer titled Mahanubhavudu, starring Sharwanand and Mehreen as the main leads.
Mahanubhavudu’s song shooting is going on in the picturesque Pollachi village in Tamil Nadu. Unit members say that just like Maruthi’s 2015 blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, Mahanubhavudu too will have a unique concept.
Mahanubhavudu is being produced by UV Creations banner. SS Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release
- Pawan fans express their anguish over the remake rumors
- Huge pressure on Varisu to deliver