Following the modest response to his 2016 film, Babu Bangaram, director Maruthi is keen on bouncing back with a solid hit. He is currently directing a youthful romantic entertainer titled Mahanubhavudu, starring Sharwanand and Mehreen as the main leads.
Mahanubhavudu’s song shooting is going on in the picturesque Pollachi village in Tamil Nadu. Unit members say that just like Maruthi’s 2015 blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, Mahanubhavudu too will have a unique concept.
Mahanubhavudu is being produced by UV Creations banner. SS Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster