The latest example to certify this is his new film Mahanubhavudu. The film starring Sharwanand has been shot in Croatia, Austria, and Italy. The unit sources reveal that the film will have some rich visuals which have been showcased supremely well by Maruthi.
This is the first time that Maruthi film has been shot in such beautiful locations. Some decent budget has been spent on this much-awaited film which marks the first collaboration of Sharwanand and Maruthi.
Mahanubhavudu has Mehrene as the female lead and the first look will be out on the 24th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture