The latest example to certify this is his new film Mahanubhavudu. The film starring Sharwanand has been shot in Croatia, Austria, and Italy. The unit sources reveal that the film will have some rich visuals which have been showcased supremely well by Maruthi.
This is the first time that Maruthi film has been shot in such beautiful locations. Some decent budget has been spent on this much-awaited film which marks the first collaboration of Sharwanand and Maruthi.
Mahanubhavudu has Mehrene as the female lead and the first look will be out on the 24th of this month.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna