Megastar Chiranjeevi has a handful of projects in the pipeline. He is presently busy with Acharya and he will be working on Lucifer remake once he is done with the Chiranjeevi directorial.
Meanwhile, Maruthi is said to be fancying his chances of directing megastar Chiranjeevi for one of his upcoming projects. He even narrated a story to the senior actor recently.
Chiranjeevi is yet to take the final call on the project. He will be conveying his decision to Maruthi soon.
Maruthi had already revealed that working with working with Chiranjeevi is his long-standing aspiration. Can he realise his dream soon? Only time will tell.
Articles that might interest you:
- A R Rahman responds to Mahesh’s tweet
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set