Hero Allu Arjun and director Maruthi have been good friends for more than a decade. There were several speculations about a film in their collaboration in the past. Following the humongous success of his previous film, Prathi Roju Pandaage, buzz regarding Maruthi’s film with Allu Arjun is back once again.
In a latest interview with a media house, Maruthi opened up about the possibility of directing Allu Arjun someday. “Bunny is a very close friend and we keep in touch on WhatsApp. However, friendship is different and profession is different altogether. Even I want to direct a film with Bunny someday. I am waiting for the right story for Bunny’s film and I will talk about our project in future, Maruthi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha