Director Maruthi recently scored a huge blockbuster with Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s emotional family entertainer, Prati Roju Pandaage. The film had entered the Rs 40 crore club and earned huge profits at the box-office. Ever since PRP’s massive success, there have been several speculations about Maruthi’s next directorial venture.
And the latest updates reveal that Maruthi is currently busy penning a script for young hero Vijay Deverakonda. Needless to say, it will be a welcoming change for Vijay and his fans if the actor teams up with Maruthi. If all goes well, the project may go on floors in the second half of this year. Let’s wait for an official announcement to confirm this buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours