Director Maruthi recently scored a huge blockbuster with Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s emotional family entertainer, Prati Roju Pandaage. The film had entered the Rs 40 crore club and earned huge profits at the box-office. Ever since PRP’s massive success, there have been several speculations about Maruthi’s next directorial venture.
And the latest updates reveal that Maruthi is currently busy penning a script for young hero Vijay Deverakonda. Needless to say, it will be a welcoming change for Vijay and his fans if the actor teams up with Maruthi. If all goes well, the project may go on floors in the second half of this year. Let’s wait for an official announcement to confirm this buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun joins pan-India bandwagon with Pushpa
- Chiru’s touching b’day wishes for Akhil and Akira
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa