After a series of low and medium budgeted movies, Maruthi is now gearing up for a big budget flick. It looks like the director has gained immense confidence following the massive success of his recent film, Prati Roju Pandaage.
In a latest interview, Maruthi revealed that top stars Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun had asked him to prepare scripts for them. “But I didn’t write any script for them because directing such big stars is a huge responsibility. I was not sure if I was ready for that risk. But with PRP’s success, I think I’m now ready to handle big projects. I’m planning one such big project next,” Maruthi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon
- Sonu Sood joins Leonard DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie with United Nations honor
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine