After a series of low and medium budgeted movies, Maruthi is now gearing up for a big budget flick. It looks like the director has gained immense confidence following the massive success of his recent film, Prati Roju Pandaage.
In a latest interview, Maruthi revealed that top stars Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun had asked him to prepare scripts for them. “But I didn’t write any script for them because directing such big stars is a huge responsibility. I was not sure if I was ready for that risk. But with PRP’s success, I think I’m now ready to handle big projects. I’m planning one such big project next,” Maruthi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date