With each film of his, Maruthi is growing as a director. His knack of picking up very simple yet interesting subjects has impressed one and all. The trailer of his new film Mahanubhavudu has hit the bull’s eye and has already crossed the 2 million digital views.
Sharwa’s unique character of a guy with OCD problem has been received quite well and has also given scope for the audience to see a different kind of comedy set in a very interesting scenario.
Mehrene’s combination with Sharwa and the fresh visuals have definitely set the bar high for this film which is releasing on 29th September among stiff competition.
UV Creations produces this film which also has Vennela Kishore in an important role.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief