Released in 2015, director Maruthi’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi was a huge blockbuster in his and Nani’s careers. The film was recently remade into Kannada as Sundaranga Jaana by Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts and Rockline Venkatesh and it released on December 23rd.
Last night, Maruthi took to his Twitter profile and tweeted his excitement over Sundaranga Jaana’s grand success saying that good content will always work in any language. Sundaranga Jaana stars Kannada star Ganesh and ‘Lovely’ heroine Shanvi. The film was directed by popular Kannada actor Ramesh Aravind.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das