Released in 2015, director Maruthi’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi was a huge blockbuster in his and Nani’s careers. The film was recently remade into Kannada as Sundaranga Jaana by Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts and Rockline Venkatesh and it released on December 23rd.
Last night, Maruthi took to his Twitter profile and tweeted his excitement over Sundaranga Jaana’s grand success saying that good content will always work in any language. Sundaranga Jaana stars Kannada star Ganesh and ‘Lovely’ heroine Shanvi. The film was directed by popular Kannada actor Ramesh Aravind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable