While his latest film Prati Roju Pandage opened to mixed reviews, the film did have decent openings at the box office over the first weekend.
And in the meanwhile, the director has apparently okayed another film with a debutant! Yes, the filmmaker will launch Kalyan Dasari, the son of DVV Danayya in an upcoming film that is presently in pre-production and will be handled by DVV Entertainments banner.
Apparently, the film will go on floors in the later half of January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s ‘mana Jr NTR’ comment goes viral
- LAKSHYA’s theatrical trailer on December 1st
- Bigg Boss 5 – Anchor Ravi gets evicted in a shocking manner
- Team Liger says hello from LA with a picture
- Radhe Shyam’s love anthem ‘One Heart’ teaser gets its launch date and time
- Rajamouli apologizes to Tamil media