Maruthi was supposed to direct Victory Venkatesh in a new movie titled ‘Radha’, in which Venkatesh plays the role of a Home Minister. However, the film has been dragged into a controversy after a writer filed a complaint in the Writers Association, alleging that Maruthi stole the story from him.
Maruthi called for a press meet and publicly denied any such allegations. He hoped to get a quick clearance from the Writers Association. However, the matter is still pending and we have heard that the director has not received clearance to being the shoot.
Venkatesh and Nayanathara will be seen as the lead actors in this entertainer and Danayya is the producer. The issue is expected to be settled soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s thumping 10-day collections
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama