Director Maruthi has scored his career’s biggest hit with Prati Roju Pandaage. Naturally, speculations are rife about the director’s next project. Until recently, there have been reports that Maruthi will next be directing senior producer DVV Danayya’s son’s debut film.
Apparently, Danayya had offered a whopping remuneration of Rs 6 crore to Maruthi for this project. However, it looks like Maruthi has a change of plans and PRP’s massive success is being said to be one of the main reasons.
The latest buzz is that Maruthi has backed out of Danayya’s son’s project, as he doesn’t want to direct a newcomer at this point. It’s now being said that Sriwass may direct the film. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon