It is known that director Maruthi is coming up with an out-and-out entertainer titled Manchi Rojulochaie. The film features young actors Santosh Shoban and Mehreen Kaur in lead roles. The recently released Ekkesinde song received a decent response.
Manchi Rojulochaie’s makers have just announced that the film film will be hitting screens on November 4 as a Diwali festive treat. Maruthi is coming up with Manchi Rojulochaie after the super hit family drama, Prathi Roju Pandage, and expectations on the film will be quite high.
Anup Rubens has composed the soundtrack. The film is produced under V Celluloids and SKN and presented by UV Concepts and Mass Movie Makers banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3 seals its release date
- Tomorrow is an important occasion for me: Rajinikanth
- Ananya Panday to shoot for Liger and attend NCB enquiry on Monday
- Makers’ hint on Prabhas’ role in Project K thrills fans
- I don’t think I’ll act again: Charmee
- Radhe Shyam’s teaser sets a stunning new record in Tollywood