After scoring a blockbuster with Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna with Prati Roju Pandaage, director Maruthi has not announced his next project yet. Though news came out a few months ago that he will be directing Ravi Teja, there has been no update on it later.
Now, the fresh buzz is that Maruthi is gearing up to direct young action hero Bellaamkonda Srinivas in his next film. As per the reports, the film is going to be a full-length entertainer laced with a nice message. However, an official update regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments