Sudheer Babu, who’ll soon be seen in Premakatha Chithram, is all praises for Maruthi’s planning. The film has been directed by J Prabhakar Reddy and Maruthi had supervised the direction. Revealing some interesting facts about the film, Sudheer Babu tweeted, “Every scene is shot according to the order in the film. Like the 1 st scene shot 1st, 2 nd shot 2nd….majority of the film shot in one farm house & maruti used to write the dialogues on the way to the location.” Usually, directors do not follow the scenic order while shooting the film, although they do take care of continuity of the scenes. It requires a lot of planning and a bound script to be able to shoot as per its order in the script. No wonder, Sudheer Babu is highly impressed with Maruthi and Prakabhar Reddy’s planning. JB has scored the music and Nandita is the lead actress. The film is expected to release on June 7.
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?