Maryada Ramanna pair Sunil and Saloni are the latest stars who are smitten by the peppy mass number ‘Vaathi Coming’ from Kollywood star Vijay’s Pongal hit, Master. Sunil took to Instagram and shared a video of him displaying his dancing skills as he shook a leg along with Saloni, with Vaathi Coming, composed by Anirudh Ravichander and sung by Gaana Balachandra, playing in the background.
“Fun on the sets of #MaryadaKrishnayya with Saloni Aswani,” Sunil wrote in his post. After delivering a huge hit with Rajamouli’s 2010 comedy entertainer, Maryada Ramanna, Sunil and Saloni are currently acting in a film titled Maryada Krishnayya. The film is being directed by VN Aditya, while TG Vishwa Prasad, Vivek Kuchibotla, Archana Agarwal and Kishore Garikapati are bankrolling it jointly under People Media Factory, Abhishek Agarwal Arts and A TV Originals banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix