NTR’s much-awaited flick, Jai Lava Kusa will be hitting the screens all over in just two days. The film has NTR portraying triple roles for the first time ever and this itself has brought a huge craze for the film.
The latest we hear is that the online bookings are in full swing for the film as many multiplexes in both the states are screening only JLK on the 21st of Sept.
On the other side, the film is expected to open a record number of screens in our neighborhood states Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and the demand for the tickets are huge.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized