123telugu has been bringing you detailed updates about Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa which is being canned in Georgia. The latest we have come to know from our sources is that a major war scene will be canned in the next few days.
For this purpose, close to 300 horses have been deployed at the shooting location. Apart from this, 150 small time actors are being specially trained for the war sequence which will be shot on Chiranjeevi’s army and the British Empire soldiers.
Special camera equipment like the 3D Flying camera rig is coming in from Slovakia. To handle all these heavy-duty equipment, trained personnel have been roped in from countries like Europe and Russia.
A unit of 500 plus will be working on this schedule for the next few days. Ram Charan is leaving no stone unturned and is making sure that his dad’s dream project comes out in the best way possible.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women