Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay and star director AR Murugadoss’ have joined hands yet again for Thalapathy62. In the past, Vijay and Murugadoss had given two blockbusters – Thuppakki and Kaththi. The shooting for Vijay-Murugadoss’ latest film is underway in Chennai.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film’s climax episode is being planned on a massive scale. More than 1,000 junior artistes, including the entire lead cast, are taking part in the climax shoot in a specially erected set in Chennai.
Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in this eagerly awaited social drama. Popular Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high-budget entertainer, which will hit the screens during Diwali. Varalaxmi Sarathkumar plays a key role in this biggie.
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?