Ajith’s Vivegam is nearing its completion and already the post-production formalities have started on a huge scale. The latest we hear is that the climax is set to be an eye feast for the viewers and has been shot on a massive scale.
The star hero plays an army officer and scenes related to a Mafia set up and Ajith’s fight with the bad guy played by Vivek Oberoi are said to be the highlight of the film. The makers have spent several crores on just the climax itself which has been canned on an international level.
Kajal Aggarwal plays the female lead in this film which has music by Anirudh Ravichander. Shiva directs this film which is up for a release in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR to kick start it’s shoot on this date
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad
- RGV’s controversial film postponed yet again