Gunasekhar’s upcoming historical 3D film Rudramadevi has been in news for the massive sets that are being erected to shoot the film. The latest news is that Gunasekhar has commissioned yet another massive set to recreate a seven walled fort which was believed to be the one of its kind in South India back in the 13th century AD.
Talking about the set, Gunasekhar said, “This seven walled fort was instrumental in defending the kingdom from several enemies and we are doing all we can to recreate the magic. Art director Thota Tharani and his team have been working relentlessly for the past 40 days to construct the set. A huge fight sequence is going to be shot from January 29 onwards and we are planning to wrap up this schedule by February 19.”
Anushka is playing the title role and the film also stars Rana Daggubati, Krishnam Raju, Prakash Raj, Nithya Menen, Catherine Tresa and others in important roles. Ilayaraja is scoring the music. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well