Naga Chaitanya, Rakul’s upcoming film in Kalyan Krishna’s direction is currently under production in Hyderabad. The untitled film is said to be a family drama and in the past, Nagarjuna himself had stated that it has a flavour of Ninne Pelladutha.
Buzz is that two huge house sets have been built for this film and each of them cost nearly Rs 60-70 lakhs. Sahi Suresh is the art director of the film and sources in the production team say that he has taken care to give a rich look to the whole film.
The film is being produced by Annapurna Studios banner and it’ll release later this year.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April
- Rajamouli to can massive intro scenes for NTR and Charan
- Nani’s extraordinary performance in Jersey wows fans