KGF 2 is in no mood to slow down. It has created a history by being the first Kannada film to cross the 400 crore mark in the Hindi market.
As the other Hindi biggies have flopped, it has given a free hand for KGF 2 to make more money. As it is the weekend, the film will generate good money once again.
Making 400 crores at the box office is no mean feat and all this credit should go to director Prashanth Neel for making this film such a big hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers
- Karan Johar makes an interesting announcement – Deets inside